Square Dancing in Hot
DeSoto Dancer Pictures
Village A Team
Phantom C Dancers
UPCOMING HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE EVENTS
- April 4, 2013 - Was final DeSoto Dancers Dance
- A-Team Dances from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- November 26 - A-Team does not dance
- December 24 - A-Team does not dance
- December 31 - A-Team does not dance
OTHER UPCOMING SQUARE DANCE EVENTS
- October 27 - Heber Springers Special Dance: 7:00 pm; Caller Dan Nordbye; American Legion Hall, Heber Springs, AR
- November 17 - Heber Springs Pie Dance: 7:00 t0 9:30 pm; Caller Dave Towry; American Legion Hall, 49 Park Rd., Heber Springs, AR
- December 1 - Can Dance: 7:00 to 9:30 pm; Caller Ron Wise; American Legion Hall, 49 Park Rd., Heber Springs, AR
- January 17, 2015 - Levis and Lace Chili Winter Night: 6:30 pm; Caller Gene Gancarczyk; First Baptist Church; Royal, AR
- June 24 - 27, 2015 - 64th National Square Dance Convention, Springfield Mass.
Hot Springs Village
offers square dancing at the Advanced level. Advanced (A-1 and A-2) is danced by the Village A-Team on Wednesday evenings they meet at the Coronado Center,
150 Ponderosa Lane, for dancing and socializing from 7:30 to 9:30 pm.
Dave Towry serves as the caller. He has been calling for more than 40 years.
He not only calls here, but travels the world to call square dances.
The Desoto Square Dance Club, which is no longer dancing,
formed in 1972 when a group of
villagers decided they needed a dance club The club had been together
until April 4, 2013.
The Phantom C Dancers (C1 and C-2) are no longer dancing.
Square Dancing is good
for the mind and body. Give it a whirl!
You are visitor number
Thank you for visiting our site.